- So that we issue the Form 1099-R to the IRS to report the distribution, please complete this on-line solo 401k distribution form.
- If each solo 401k participant holds funds in the solo 401k and will take a distribution, each needs to fill out the on-line distribution form listed below.
IMPORTANT: You first need to confirm you qualify to take solo 401k distributions by reading the following.
- If you are over age 59 1/2, you can distribute any amounts.
- If you are not over age 59 1/2, you can generally only distribute any amounts that were transferred/rolled over to the solo 401k from other full-time employer retirement plans and/or IRAs.
- These are IRS statutory regulations.
20% of Mandatory Federal Taxes Applies to Your Solo 401k Distribution
The IRS requires that you pay 20% of federal taxes on each distribution, and this tax payment must be submitted electronically by YOU to the Department of the Treasury by 15th of the month following your Solo 401k distribution date. CLICK HERE to learn how to pay this required federal tax.
Accessing the Solo 401k Funds
Once you complete the below distribution form, VISIT HERE for how to deposit the funds from the solo 401k account to your personal bank account.