The 401k business financing plan (ROBS 401k) is perfect for entrepreneurs seeking readily available funding capital, especially those looking for interest-free or no hassle business funding sources.
Recent ROBS 401K Webinars:
- Use 401k/IRA to Buy a Business
- Top Franchise Funding Considerations
- “How to” Exit a ROBS 401K Business Financing Plan
- Top ROBS C-corporation FAQs w/ Tax Expert Familiar with ROBS 401K Structure
- Rollover as Business Startup (ROBS 401k) PROS and CONS
Fund your business start-up with retirement funds
Also known as ROBS 401k, the small business financing 401k plan allows you to fund a business with your retirement funds without taking a taxable distribution.
Not a taxable distribution
Because you directly rollover your IRA or former employer 401k, 403b, Keogh, SEP, SIMPLE, or other eligible account, to your new ROBS 401k plan, which then funds your business, you incur no taxes or early distribution penalties.
Not a loan
Unlike traditional 401k plans that allow for a 401k participant loan, that is, borrow up to 50% of the account balance not to exceed $50,000, our 401k business financing plan allows you to use all of your retirement funds to fund your start-up business.