Congratulations on your decision to start self-directing your hard-earned money by deciding to open a Solo 401(k). By furnishing us with some important information, you can establish your Solo 401(k) | Individual 401(k) plan conveniently. Here’s what you will need to prepare to open your Solo 401K | Self-Directed Solo 401(k) account:
Collect and Provide Information
Upon receipt of above information and payment, we will prepare your Solo 401k documents within 24 hours, e-mail them to you and assist you in completing forms and opening bank account(s).
List of Solo 401k | Self-Directed 401k Documents
- Solo 401(k) Adoption Agreement
- Solo 401(k) Trust Agreement
- Solo 401(k) Plan Document
- IRS Opinion/Determination Letter
- Beneficiary Designation
- Entity Type Adoption
- Our Agreement for Services for you to review and accept
- Solo 401k Participant Loan Forms
- Transfer/Rollover Forms
- Bank Guide for opening Solo 401k Checking Account
**Note that you will also be assigned personal Solo 401k Expert for opening Solo 401k and for all future questions and communications.