A business funded via our ROBS 401K Business Financing plan will need to secure a business valuation in certain circumstances:
ROBS 401K Business Valuation
If you are funding your existing business (recapitalization), you will need to secure a business valuation to demonstrate compliance with the ROBS 401k Business Financing rules.
The value of company stock in your ROBS 401k must be disclosed on the annual 5500 filing for the ROBS 401K.
A valuation is needed in certain circumstances including additional investment, stock buyback and distributions including Required Minimum Distributions (RMD).
Who can prepare?
The valuation needs to be prepared in a systematic and consistent fashion by a provider with experience and expertise.
To help you meet the valuation requirement, My Solo 401k Financial offers the following valuation services:
- Valuation Report
- Customized report featuring multiple methods
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Industry Benchmarks
- $495 (free for new clients)
- Same service used by major banks and financial institutions
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more