The fees you pay for your Solo 401k include everything you will need to keep your retirement plan legal and in compliance with the IRS. Our pricing is the most competitive in the industry.
First Year Fee: $795
Annual Fee Starting 2nd Year (12 months later): $125
The annual fee covers annual plan document fees and IRS required plan updates
Pricing also includes the following:
- Responding to IRS Compliance Checks-the IRS routinely reviews solo 401(k) plans for compliance with reporting and the solo 401(k) plan rules.
- Consultation regarding investment rules (e., investing in real estate, precious metals, private companies, tax liens, promissory notes, etc.)
- Participant or Solo 401(k) Loan fees (origination )
- IRS Form 5500-EZ preparation when your account balance reaches $250,000. Note: It is the responsibility of the client to let us know once the account reaches $250K so that we can assist with this tax filing because we don’t have access to your funds.
- For all annual distributions, preparation of Form 1099-R. Note: It is the responsibility of the client to let us know when they process distributions so that we can assist with this tax filing because we don’t have access to your funds.
- QDRO review and distribution reporting processing
- Assistance and forms for transferring IRAs or other 401ks to your new Solo 401k
- Annual Compliance Support
- Assignment of Personal Solo 401k Expert for all future questions and communications.
- Full customer service support including on Saturday
- Maintaining qualified plan documents
- Amendments as required to keep up with tax law changes
- Documents that are GUST and EGTRRA-compliant
- Assistance in setting-up checking account for your Solo 401k
- Assistance in transferring IRAs or other 401ks into your new solo 401k
- Computation of plan contribution amounts
- preparation of plan tax forms
- interpretation of plan provisions
The fees we charge
We do not charge any hidden fees on your Solo 401(k) account. We charge a flat annual fee of $125.