In this podcast, George Blower interviews Route Business Expert Consultant Tony DiNitto (Owner of RouteTycoon.com) regarding the in’s and out’s of buying a FedEx, Bread or Chip delivery business. A route delivery business such as FedEx delivery, bread, chips or cookies delivery business is one of the top businesses that My Solo 401k Financial clients fund via our 401k Business Financing plan.
Below is an overview of the topics covered by George and Tony:
- What is a route business?
- What are the advantages of a route business compared to other business opportunities?
- What types of route businesses are there for sale?
- Why are there so many route businesses for sale?
- How do I find a route business for sale?
- What is the difference between a FedEx route and a bread route?
- How do you evaluate a route business?
- How long does the process typically take?
- Explanation of IC to ISP transition
Learn more about 401k Business Financing HERE
Learn more about buying a route business HERE