- Use this on-line form if you qualify to process a partial transfer of your pretax solo 401k to a Traditional IRA so that we can issue the Form 1099-R to report the non-taxable transfer.
- EACH PARTICIPANT: If each participant in the plan holds pretax solo 401k funds and each will process a partial transfer to a Traditional IRA, each needs to fill out the on-line distribution form listed below.
- Only use this form for the partial transfer of pretax solo 401k funds to a Traditional IRA. If you also plan to process a partial transfer of Roth solo 401k funds to a Roth IRA, a separate online form applies.
IMPORTANT: You first need to confirm you qualify to take solo 401k distributions by reading the following.
- If you are over age 59 1/2, you can transfer any pretax solo 401k amounts to a Traditional IRA.
- If you are not over age 59 1/2, you can generally only transfer any pretax solo 401k amounts that were transferred/rolled over to the solo 401k from other full-time employer retirement plans and/or IRAs.
- These are IRS statutory regulations.
Accessing the Solo 401k Funds
Once you complete the below partial transfer form, VISIT HERE for how to deposit the funds from the pretax solo 401k account to your Traditional IRA.