After-Tax Solo 401k to Roth IRA Conversion Form

Each time you process  a conversion of AFTER-TAX solo 401k funds to Roth IRA, please complete the following on-line form.

  • If each participant is converting funds after-tax funds to a Roth IRA, please submit a separate on-line conversion form for each participant.
  • It is best to submit this on-line conversion form once you have converted/moved the funds to the ROTH IRA to ensure all gains are accounted for.
  • We will issue the Form 1099-R in February 2022 to report the conversion to the Roth IRA.

  • We’re here to help.

    Call: 800-489-7571


    8:00 am - 4:00 pm PT

    Why us?