Transfe IRA owned Land to Solo 401k | Equity Trust Company

Good morning, last week my wife and I opened the solo 401k with you. I want to transfer from my SEP IRA annuity to my new solo 401k .

Further, with Equity Trust, we have a self directed IRA that purchased land and they said they need from you a quit claim deed and a signed letter of acceptance in order to transfer the land to the solo 401k plan.

Since the annuity is held in a SEP IRA it qualifies to be transferred to a Solo 401k plan.  As such, we will prepare and e-mail SEP IRA transfer forms.

Regarding quit claim deed, this is a document that Equity Trust needs to prepare since they will be the ones deeding the land to the Solo 401k. If Equity Trust is unable to provide and prepare the quit claim deed, let us know and we will obtain one on-line.

About Mark Nolan

Each day I speak with energetic entrepreneurs looking to take the plunge into a new venture and small business owners eager to take control of their retirement savings. I am passionate about helping others find their financial independence. Having worked for over 20 years with some of the top retirement account custodian and insurance companies I have a deep and extensive knowledge of the complexities of self-directed 401ks and IRAs as well as retirement plan regulations. Learn more about Mark Nolan and My Solo 401k Financial >>