Salary Range: $45-50kTitle: Retirement Account Specialist
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Royal Oak MI (48067)
We’re currently searching for a full-time Retirement Account Specialist to work in our Operations Department. This position has tremendous potential for growth and other opportunities within the company. The ideal candidate will have a great balance of attention to detail and a passion for helping people along with experience in the financial sector.
Customer service calls.
See the 401(k) setup process start to finish as well as support the annual compliance process.
Work with partner financial institutions and custodians to help facilitate client funding.
Learn the technical aspects of the 401(k) effectively and be able to answer FAQs.
Perform job responsibilities in a consistent and reliable manner.
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Experience working with retirement plans and/or in the financial sector.
Real-life examples of consistent and reliable work ethic.
- Solid customer service experience
- Consistent and reliable work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, including multitasking and establishing own priorities based on workload and client need
- A team player with a positive attitude & a high level of patience
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
Interested?Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org